Employee Induction Training
This 100-day Onboarding and Employee Induction Training is offered throughout South Africa
– Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth –
This programme, and all our training courses, are offered as
In-house, Public and Virtual Training
100-day Onboarding and Employee Induction Training
HR Teams and Line Managers
Course Duration: 2 days
Course content and outcomes:
Delegates will learn:
- The benefits of well-planned 100-day employee onboarding
- 30 days before Day 1: Planning and preparation
- What needs to be done by HR and by Line Managers?
- 2 weeks before Day 1: Implementation of planning and preparation
- Communication with the new hire
- Preparing the new hire’s team for their arrival
- Preparing other departments and stakeholders for their arrival
- What can we do to provide momentum and positive expectations?
- What can we do to commence early with orientation? Virtual platforms available?
- Onboarding – Day 1
- Initial arrival – What can we do to deliver best practice?
- Introductions and welcoming / Introduction to the buddy and mentoring systems
- Commencement of the company’s 2-weeks orientation processes. What we will do.
- On board – Day 2 to day 30
- Formal 2- day induction programme: Who will do what and how?
- Line and HR responsibilities
- Commencement of 100-day organisation induction and departmental induction
- On board – First 100 days
- Scheduled dates for meetings with new hire for 2-way feedback
- 100-day forum meeting to discuss progress / on-line survey by new hire
To enrol delegates on this 100-day Onboarding and Employee Induction Training,
click on the link below