- The benefits of well-planned 100-day employee onboarding
• 30 days before Day 1: Planning and preparation
• What needs to be done by HR and by Line Managers?
• 2 weeks before Day 1: Implementation of planning and preparation
• Communication with the new hire
• Preparing the new hire’s team for their arrival
• Preparing other departments and stakeholders for their arrival
• What can we do to provide momentum and positive expectations?
• What can we do to commence early with orientation? Virtual platforms available?
- Onboarding – Day 1
• Initial arrival – What can we do to deliver best practice?
• Introductions and welcoming / Introduction to the buddy and mentoring systems
• Commencement of the company’s 2-weeks orientation processes. What we will do.
- On board – Day 2 to day 30
• Formal 2- day induction programme: Who will do what & how?
• Line & HR responsibilities
• Commencement of 100-day Organisation induction and Departmental induction
- On board – First 100 days
• Scheduled dates for meetings with new hire for 2-way feedback
• 100-day forum meeting to discuss progress / on-line survey by new hire
Click here to view all our In-house, Public & Virtual Training Courses.
To enrol delegates on our Employee Onboarding and Induction Training Course,
click on the link below: