- Who am I?
– Temperaments, styles and individual behaviour preferences
– Identifying your natural behaviour style
– Understanding other behaviour styles
– Using your understanding of behaviour styles for relationship strategies
– Learning to adapt behaviour for situations
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self-awareness and openness: Johari’s Window
- Clarifying your values
- Assertiveness, aggression and submissiveness
– Definitions of assertiveness
– The 3 alternatives of reactive behaviour
– The characteristics of submissive behaviour, aggressive behaviour and assertive behaviour
– The advantages of assertive behaviour
- Attitude – your paintbrush in life
– Attitude – the secret to success
– The placebo / self-fulfilling prophecy effect
– Failure and success cycles
- Controlling your thoughts
– Controlling your negative thoughts
– The power of positive thinking
– Understanding the communication process
– Voice – tone, pitch, volume
– Body language
– The importance of assertiveness to communicate your true thoughts
– Active listening
– Giving and receiving feedback
- Building trust and earning respect
– Calculated trust ; Relational trust
– Gaining and maintaining trust and respect
– Rebuilding a relationship after a breach of trust
- Conflict Management
– External conflict and internal conflict
– Constructive conflict vs destructive conflict
– Constructive and destructive approaches to conflict
– Understanding the 5 modes / styles of handling conflict
– Identifying our instinctive mode
– The 3rd side – becoming a 3rd sider
- Temper and anger management
– Pulling it all together: the 3rd side perspective
- Envisioning and goal setting
– Understanding the difference and links between personal vision, mission, objectives, goals, strategy and values
– Basing your vision, mission, objectives and goals on your values
– Identifying your vision, mission, objectives and goals for all 4 aspects of your life:
o Personal vision and goal setting – mental, physical and spiritual
o Family vision and goal setting
o Financial vision and goal setting
o Career vision and goal setting
- Taking ownership: Accountability and responsibility
- Planning, prioritization, resource allocation and time management
– Understanding the planning process
– Developing plans using a planning template
– Putting all the necessary resources in place
– Measuring and evaluating your progress
– The ABC’s of prioritization
– Stop, speak, space, sort, sequence
Click here to view all our In-house, Public & Virtual Training Courses.
Click here to view our Change Management Training Courses.
Click here to view our Customer Service Training Courses.
Click here to view our General Staff Training Courses.
Click here to view our Supervisor Training Courses.
Click here to view our Leadership Training Courses.
Click here to view our Labour Law Training Courses.
Click here to view our Management Training Courses.
Click here to view our Shop Steward Training Courses.
To enrol delegates on this Employee Wellness Training Course, click on the link below: