- The 4 essential components of managing organisational stress and stressors
- Become aware of six dangerous myths about stress
- Identify employees’ personality types and their susceptibility to deal with stressful situations
- Gain a greater understanding of the prevalence of pressure – and stress in the workplace
- Understand the difference between stress, pressure, eustress and distress
- Understand the 4-stage stress model, and the acute / chronic nature of stress
- Realize the chemical effects of stress on the body’s organs – and how big a deal it is!
- Be better able to recognise and monitor the effects of stress in self and others
- Cushioning techniques (breathing drills, eating habits, exercise) to help you manage stress
- Applying the 4 components of managing organisational stress and stressors in your workplace
- Understand why people resist change
- The change curve, and its effect on individual and team performance
- Understand the principles of how best to manage the transitions through change
- Management misconceptions about how to handle change
- Types of loss employees experience during periods of major changes
- The phases of transition through change
- Essential principle leaders should apply for effective change management
- How to ensure empathy and trust in the process of implementing change
The POP Tool for Managing Change: 5 Phases Model for Effective Change Management
- The speed of Trust
- The Caring Model of Trust
- Motivating change
- Creating a vision for change
- Developing political support, and ensuring the effectiveness of the change sponsor and change agents
- Managing the transition of change/li>
- Sustaining momentum
Building Morale through Teamwork
- The value of building High Performance Teams
- Assessing your teams against the characteristics of High-Performance Teams
- Communication as managers and leaders – the glue that holds it all together
Building Trust – and rebuilding Trust after a breach of Trust
Collaboration within and across teams
Assume personal accountability as managers and leaders through the change processes
- The processes and principles of effective communication
- The importance of tone and body language
- Active listening and empathy
- Best practices on communications and building relationships
Click here to view our Home Page.
Click here to view our publicly scheduled training on Conflict, Stress and Change.
Click here to view all our In-house, Public & Virtual Training Courses.
Click here to view our Change Management Training Courses.
Click here to view our Customer Service Training Courses.
Click here to view our General Staff Training Courses.
Click here to view our Diversity Training Courses.
Click here to view our Supervisor Training Courses.
Click here to view our Leadership Training Courses.
Click here to view our Labour Law Training Courses.
Click here to view our Management Training Courses.
Click here to view our Shop Steward Training Courses.
To enrol delegates on this training,
click on the link below: