POP Training and Consulting was launched in 2004 by founding member, Ron Scherer.
With over 30 years combined consulting and executive experience within organisations such as SA Breweries, GE, and Barloworld, Ron has gained extensive expertise in Value-Based Management, Employee Value Creation, Strategic Alignment, Conflict Resolution, Change Management, and World Class Human Resources Management.
Ron’s wife, Michele, joined him in 2012 – and with her passion for customer care, the company has grown to being one of the leading training providers in South Africa.
POP Training and Consulting has trained thousands of employees in organisations from all sectors throughout South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa, focusing on the following categories:
– which includes free software to track your EE targets and goals
– and which includes draft EE policies, a draft EE / Training Constitution, draft EE plans, and EE Communication Templates
– which includes free software with interview guides,
– over 100 behavioural and managerial competencies,
– and over 700 questions
– and enables the interviewing panel to run scenarios to assess the issue of potential, per the requirements of the EE Act