- Become aware of six dangerous myths about stress
- Identify your personality type and your susceptibility to deal with stressful situations
- Gain a greater understanding of the prevalence of pressure – and stress in our lives
- Understand the difference between stress, pressure, eustress and distress
- Understand the 4-stage stress model, and the acute / chronic nature of stress
- Realize the chemical effects of stress on the body’s organs – and how big a deal it is!
- Be better able to recognise and monitor the effects of stress in self
- Be better able to identify signs of stress overload in others
- The 4 essential components of managing organisational stress and stressors
- Cushioning techniques (breathing drills, eating habits, exercise) to help you manage stress
- Understand why people resist change
- The change curve, and its effect on individual and team performance
- Understand the principles of how best to manage the transitions through change
- Management misconceptions about how to handle change
- Types of loss employees experience during periods of major changes
- The phases of transition through change
- Essential principles leaders should apply for managing change
- How to ensure trust in the process of implementing change?
o The speed of trust
o The Caring Model of Trust
- The 5 Activities Model for Effective Change Management
o Motivating change
o Creating the vision of change
o Developing political support, and ensuring the effectiveness of the change sponsor and change agents
o Managing the transition of change
o Sustaining momentum
- The nature of conflict: Internal vs external conflict ; Constructive vs destructive conflict
- The main causes of individual conflict & how to manage it effectively
- The main causes of workplace conflict on a macro and organisational level
- The main causes of conflict within teams & how to manage them effectively
- Understanding the main conflict styles
- Understanding what your natural conflict style is
- How high performance teams handle conflict
- Leadership styles – how they are affected by conflict styles
- The attributes needed to become an effective “conflict manager”
Click here to view our Home Page.
Click here to view our publicly scheduled training on Conflict, Stress and Change.
Click here to view all our In-house, Public & Virtual Training Courses.
Click here to view our Change Management Training Courses.
Click here to view our Customer Service Training Courses.
Click here to view our General Staff Training Courses.
Click here to view our Diversity Training Courses.
Click here to view our Supervisor Training Courses.
Click here to view our Leadership Training Courses.
Click here to view our Labour Law Training Courses.
Click here to view our Management Training Courses.
Click here to view our Shop Steward Training Courses.
To enrol delegates on this training,
click on the link below: