- Organisational Performance Analysis: Where does our performance go?
- Building a high performance organisation – a holistic approach
- Analysing the culture and performance morale in our organization
- The reasons why attempts at building high performance team often fail
- The 12 key processes involved in Building a High Performance Organisation
- Our key stakeholders – who are they, and how do we value them?
- Laying the foundations for teams: Change Management
- The employee value proposition
- Measuring the asset value of human capital
- What are the keys that unlock performance?
- Managing employee morale and internal customer service levels
- Strategic Leadership, Balanced Scorecards and Value-based Management
- The team performance curve
- The characteristics of high performance teams
- Building High Performance Teams – an 18-month roll-out strategy
- Ownership, responsibility and accountability within teams
- Understanding group and team dynamics
- The leadership team – adapting leadership styles through Facilitative Leadership
- Closing discussions, and action plans on the way forward
Click here to view all our In-house, Public & Virtual Training Courses.
Click here to view our Management Training Courses.
What our customers have said about our Transformation Training:
“Great workshop. The presenter is very knowledgeable. We enjoyed and learnt a lot of practical things that can be implemented within (our company).
The facilitator (Ron Scherer) gives great practical examples, energetic, explains thoroughly, easy to understand, funny. He is very experienced and knows his subject. The Trust Model in particular is excellent.”
“It was a very informative and indeed very transformational 2 days.
Ron is a great facilitator. He knows how to convey a message in a very interesting way. He has a great personality”.
Click here to view our publicly scheduled Transformation Training Programmes.
To enrol delegates on this Transformation Training, click on the link below: