- Organisational Performance Analysis: Where does our performance go?
- 5 Step Model for Scenario Planning & Strategic Implementation
o Converting hindsight to foresight
• Learning from our past: What could we have done better?
o Developing and focusing on foresight
• Identifying probabilities, possibilities and potential wildcards in the future
o Implementing scenario planning
• Identifying “plausible & preferable” scenarios that you could / should pursue
o From scenarios to strategic planning
• Agreeing on appropriate scenarios & strategies to address future opportunities and threats
o Focusing on strategic implementation
Change Management – for the implementation of scenario planning and strategic thinking
- Understand why people resist change
- The change curve, and its effect on individual and team performance
- Understand the principles of how best to manage the transitions through change
- Management misconceptions about how to handle change
- Types of loss employees experience during periods of major changes
- The phases of transition through change
- Essential principles leaders should apply for change management
- How to ensure trust in the process of implementing change?
o The speed of trust – and how it affects individuals’ willingness to embrace strategic change
o The Caring Model of Trust
- The 6 Phases Model for Effective Change Management
o Analysis of the envisioned change: SWOT
o Motivating change
o Creating the vision of change
o Developing political support, and ensuring the effectiveness of the change sponsor and change agents
o Managing the transition of change
o Sustaining momentum
- Reflecting on other change management models: Kotter, McKinsey 7-S, ADKAR, Kubler-Ross
Click here to view our publicly scheduled Scenario Planning Training.
To enrol delegates on this Scenario Planning Training Programme,
click on the link below: