100-day Employee Onboarding Training
Includes Onboarding, Orientation and Induction Design
Suitable for: HR Teams and Line Managers
Course Duration: 2 days
NQF Level: 4
Our 100-day Employee Onboarding Training Course will equip your HR Team and Line Managers with the knowledge, tools and templates that will ensure your newcomers are acclimatized to all aspects of your company’s operations and culture in their first 100 days.
Course content and outcomes:
Delegates will learn:
- The benefits of well-planned 100-day employee onboarding
- 30 days before Day 1: Planning and preparation
- What needs to be done by HR and by Line Managers?
- 2 weeks before Day 1: Implementation of planning and preparation
- Communication with the new hire
- Preparing the new hire’s team for their arrival
- Preparing other departments and stakeholders for their arrival
- What can we do to provide momentum and positive expectations?
- What can we do to commence early with orientation? Virtual platforms available?
- Onboarding – Day 1
- Initial arrival – What can we do to deliver best practice?
- Introductions and welcoming / Introduction to the buddy and mentoring systems
- Commencement of the company’s 2-weeks orientation processes. What we will do.
- On board – Day 2 to day 30
- Formal 2- day induction programme: Who will do what and how?
- Line and HR responsibilities
- Commencement of 100-day organisation induction and departmental induction
- On board – First 100 days
- Scheduled dates for meetings with new hire for 2-way feedback
- 100-day forum meeting to discuss progress / on-line survey by new hire